Kim Cleary of St. John’s forages beautiful wildflowers from Newfoundland soil, hand presses each one and then preserves them in resin jewelry.
Do you have flowers of your own that you would like preserved? When Kim isnt working with Newfoundland wildflowers she is creating keepsakes with clients’ bridal bouquets, garden flowers, memorial arrangements and other special petals.
Where to shop:
- Online, it’s easy! Paypal and EMT payments are accepted and pick up and shipping options are available. http://www.velvetsnowaccessories.com
- St. John’s Farmers’ Market, 245 Freshwater Road on Saturdays from 9am-4pm.
- Whink 8 Rowan Street Churchill Square, St. John’s
- Waterfront Flowers/Gaze Seed Company 138 Harbour Drive, St. John’s
- The Bee’s Knees 199 Water Street, St. John’s
- Garden Gifts Mun Botanical Garden 306 Mount Scio Road, St. John’s
- Newfoundland Tea Company 110 Roe Avenue, Gander
- Norton’s Cove Studio 113 Main Street, New-Wes-Valley
- Molly Made Fibre Art Studio 20 Crawley’s Cove Road, Bonne Bay
Handmade, Jewelry, SJFM, Pressed Flowers, Wildflower, Newfoundland Wildflowers, Forget Me Not, Foraged, Handmade Jewelry, Accessories, gift, gifts, present, bridesmaid, bride,